Thursday, December 6, 2007

{ my screen debut }

this is my screen debut. actually, more like my literary and stage debut, but whatever.
the best part is that this conversation actually happened. like 58 times. seriously.
these were good times. and this makes me laugh so much.
(and it was in a real live play.)
and i am still curious about chickens.
and now, because its happy, my scene:


(Back at the house. Margie enters; Henry is sitting in an easy chair.)




Margie: Henry, there you are! I've been running about like a chicken.

Henry: A chicken?

Margie: Yes, I've got to find…

Henry: Marge, chickens don't just run around. The phrase is, 'I'm running around like a chicken with its head…'

Margie: I know what the phrase is, Henry.

Henry: But if you said…

Margie: Wait, how do you know about chickens?

Henry: I used to have chickens on a farm.

Margie: You did not.

Henry: Oh, no, come to think of it, I chronically lie about my past as a chicken farmer in order to pick up chicks. (HE realizes the pun, then laughs.)

Margie: It's not funny.

Henry: You get it? I didn't mean to, but it's funny.

Margie: Yeah, yeah. You always are.


(and so on.)


currently playing: the plain white T's // hey there, delilah

Posted 5/25/2007 9:22 PM

No comments: