Saturday, August 28, 2010

name: julie date: 9-12-1991

because the windows are open. and im eating cookies and cream icecream. and my mother is making me. and because i was seven when i wrote this. spelling is original, folks.

~

these things make me feel happy inside:
1. that me and momie got to go to the GA retret.
2. that i have frireds.
3. i'm glad my dad lets me let me use his tiperiter without gitting yelded at.
4.I'm glad I have peres (parents)
5. I have friends. (if this is friends, then what is #2?)
6. I have a tecer. (teacher)
7. Go to silver doller (city?)
8.Go on wed-day to GA's
9. I'm happy I have toys
10. riding book like taky the ping wend (no idea. seriously.)
11. Doing art work.
12. I'm glad thers never been a tornato
13. I'm glad i have a sister.
14. I'm glad on wendasy i don't have to go into the nursy on wendsday.
15. We have satrday and sunday off.

~
im surprised there was no mention of books, besides that weird number 10.
i keep this list in a book. but thought i should post it, in case the book ever gets lost. its h.e. ray's star book. he is the one that wrote curious george. he is well rounded.
i wonder if i will write more on here? i ought to, i know that. there are things to remember, if not things to say.
my parents left me a note on the back--apparently i also made a very attractive watermelon something. and i told them just where to sit whenever they got to my class (for parent-teacher night? open house?). and they love me anyway.
probably i'll have to write again so that i can make a list of things that make me happy now. for the sake of balance.
isnt it funny to find things about your little self? and then get to wonder all night long if little me is still at home in the current me, and if i can still find 15+ things that i'm so happy about i don't care how i spell (i was, i think, actually a pretty decent speller, but maybe that wasnt till later?)--and i think the only reason i stopped was because i was out of lines on the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..you made my week by doing this!!
Madison <3